Even picky eaters will enjoy this cheesy, parmesan crusted tilapia! And it only takes about 10 minutes to bake, so it’s a great week night dish for busy families.
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh basil (OR 1/4 tsp dried basil)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Combine all ingredients but bread crumbs and spread over fish fillets. Place in baking pan coating with cooking spray. Divide bread crumbs evenly over tops of fillets. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Weight Watchers Point + Per Serving: 5